Tuesday, May 8, 2007

V for Videos

Hey all,

Exciting news in blog world: I've begun to add my China videos to YouTube! I shoot these videos with my two-year old, 3.1 megapixel digital camera, so please forgive me if they aren't Oscar quality. Hopefully you'll find some of them amusing and or enlightening. The videos offer a pretty good look at the sights and sounds of my daily life. You can link to my YouTube page on the right hand side of this blog or simply by clicking here.

Here is a little preview to wet your appetite... This is a funny clip of one of my 7th grade classes doing facial exercises before the start of class. One of my students informed me that they do these to prevent their vision from going bad...The sound you hear is a prerecorded count down in Chinese that plays over the school's PA system.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zaq, I love love love your blog. When are you gonna post videos of yourself on youtube?