Thursday, April 5, 2007

Duai Bu Qi (Sorry)

I’d like to take a moment to apologize for not writing in my blog as often as I said I would. I fell behind with writing and I’m so busy in China that it can be difficult to catch up. Additionally, for the past two months the site that hosts my blog, blogger.com, has been blocked in China. Don’t ask me why. However, I’ve found a way to get around the blockade and I’ve recommitted to writing in the blog. It’s important for me to share my experiences here in China with my friends, and it’s also important to write some of my thoughts, memories and experiences down so I can reflect on and remember them later. Also, I realize that I need to keep up my writing so it doesn’t go to the dogs, particularly since on an average day here I now speak an equal amount of Chinese as I do English. I’d hate for my writing to become an exercise in Chinglish.

That being said, if you read my blog and see something interesting, or have a comment to share, please please do so! It’s always nice to know that others find my writing valuable in some way, or, at the very least, that someone is in fact reading the blog.

I’ve been a little bit better about updating my photos, so check out the link on the right side of this page from time to time, or just click here. Also, I still plan on adding some videos to Youtube so I’ll be sure to post a link when that happens!

Love and Respect,
Zach

0 comments: